Chiropractor Pamela Norley D.C.
Dr. Pamela Norley is a passionate Chiropractic Physician, transforming lives since 1993. Her commitment to individualized care sets her apart. Dr. Norley delves deep into your health history and uses your unique details to create your personalized treatment plan.
Dr. Norley doesn’t only alleviate pain; she crafts a wellness journey toward lasting health for a healthier, and happier new you!
- New York Chiropractic College, Doctor of Chiropractic Degree
- Bachelors of Science Degree with honors from the University of Toronto, Canada
- Illinois, New York, Pennsylvania, and Canada
- League of Chiropractic Women (founding member of Chicago Chapter)
- Illinois Chiropractic Society (VP of Northern District)
- Lake Villa, Lindenhurst, Round Lake, Antioch Chambers of Commerce
- Former Instructor: Oakton Community College, special health issues.
- Former Teaching Assistant State University, NY, Long Island
- Former Teaching Assistant: New York Chiropractic College (physiology, pathology, physical therapy)
Dr. Norley strives to offer her patients the most up-to-date health news.
Dr. Norley spends many of her weekends attending seminars and conferences; she educates her patients with recently published health information.
In August 2015, Dr. Norley had the pleasure of chatting with Evan Lysacek, the 2010 Olympic champion!
Evan described his path from childhood to bringing the USA the gold medal; similarly, Dr. Norley always treats her patients with the same dedication Evan applied to his training!
Dr. Norley enjoyed spending an entire week learning from Dr. Barry Sears in person! These two doctors discussed the biochemistry of chronic silent inflammation and how we can all attempt hormonal control to reduce our risk of diseases linked to chronic inflammation (heart disease, cancer, dementia, arthritis, diabetes…. To learn more information, visit www.DrSears.com)
This seminar discussed how proper respiration; intake and exhalation of air, affect blood pH levels, which affects physiology and therefore patient symptoms and conditions.
Current Clinical Issues in Primary Care
Topics covered included:
- Women’s Health
- Caring for the Older Patient
- Clinical Problem Solving in Pediatric & Adolescent Medicine
- Circadian Rhythm Disorders & Sleep/Wake Impairment
- Knee Disorders
- Type 2 Diabetes
Esther Gokhale Method
The Gokhale Method teach posture and movement to help re-establish the body’s structural integrity and regain a pain-free life. Most pain can be attributed to how we hold ourselves and how we move (yes, how we walk, sit, lift, sleep…).
Visit egwellness.com/gokhale-method if you would like to learn more about this method.
In the News
Dr. Norley has quite a presence in the media. Here are two newspaper articles for you to peruse. The radio interviews will be available soon.
Healing That Works—Relief Through Acupuncture and Chiropractic
Lakeland Newspaper in August 2005
Several new patients came to visit Dr. Norley because they liked the picture of her relaxed, happy nature. Dr. Norley explains, “In any given day I treat an assortment of symptoms… I’ve helped a lot of people.” Click here to read the entire article in PDF format...
Eastern Medicinal Treatments Help with Pregnancy
Lakelife in September of 2006
“I’m firmly convinced she (Dr. Norley) is the reason I was able to get through it without drugs and medications,” Spasojevich said. Click here to read the entire article in PDF format...
3:00pm - 7:00pm
10:00am - 12:00pm
3:00pm - 7:00pm
3:00pm - 7:00pm
Saturday & Sunday