At Acupuncture Chiropractic we specialize in complex cases as well as common problems such as headaches, back pain, and sciatica.
Chiropractor Lake Villa IL
Welcome to Acupuncture Chiropractic located in Lake Villa IL. Here, we specialize in gentle, effective adjustments to free up stiff, tight joints. The result? A significant boost in your day-to-day function and a remarkable reduction in pain. Whatever your wellness aspirations may be—whether it’s living pain-free, gaining more energy, or finding calm amidst the chaos of daily life— our Lake Villa IL chiropractors have tailored options just for you.
Take the first step toward awesomeness. Schedule your complimentary consultation today to explore whether Acupuncture, Chiropractic, or a synergistic blend of both is your ticket to a healthier, happier you. At the heart of our practice is a simple promise: to help you feel better and function better. This isn’t just our goal—it’s our commitment to you.
Hear what your neighbors are saying:
Chronic Pain Testimonial
How will Dr. Norley help me?
Chiropractors Restore Function by Gently Adjusting the Spine
Methods vary from light touch to machine-controlled contact.
The adjustment intends to remove interference from the nervous system.
When normal function is restored, the body can work at an optimal level and can handle stress effectively.
It’s actually quite simple, in about 90 percent of all low back pain cases, a nerve that travels from the spinal cord through the vertebrae (bones of the spine) gets pinched or irritated, the muscles tense up and the patient experiences low back pain. The solution depends on why the nerve is irritated in the first place.
Phases of Care
1. Pain Relief
2. Corrective Care:
- Restores integrity to the joint function.
- Rehabilitate the connective tissue.
- Increase flexibility and immune function.
3. Wellness Care (Best Value):
- Maintain the benefits of care.
- The effects of daily stressors can be minimized with regular tune-ups.
- Patients who receive long-term wellness care report fewer colds, improved sleep, high energy levels, better stamina, and improved tolerance to vigorous activity.
- Neck and Back Pain
- Tingling and Numbness
- Auto, Sports, and Work Injuries
- Hip, Leg, Knee, Ankle, Foot and Toe Pain
- Arm, Shoulder, Hands, Fingers, and Thumb Pain
- Carpal Tunnel
Dr. Norley’s Monthly Health Updates
Sign up to receive free health updates and practice news from Dr. Pamela Norley. A maximum of 12 updates will be sent out in one year.